Friday, October 16, 2009

Thank You - Nico

I LOVE hand written thank you notes!! I feel so special when I go to the mailbox and have something other then a bill! he he..

Here are some very sweet and thought thank you notes from very pleased Nico Designs Clients.


"Dear Nico,
I want to thank you for all your patience and hard work for our wedding. Your vision was amazing and your passion is apparent, Everyone at the wedding complimented the beautiful floral arrangements. THEY REALLY WERE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Warm Regards,
Carina and David"

"Nico,
Thank you so much for all your hard work. I was so impressed and so very happy with everything you did. Meeting you the very first time, I just knew you were the right person to share our special day. Your artistic vision is amazing. Such a Beautiful job!!
Casey and Cliff
Alexander"

No comments:

Post a Comment