Monday, July 13, 2009

I'M IN LOVE by jasmine schoch

A Strawberry Red Proposal

Here is another heart touching proposal story I have to share with you all:

My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years, Matt, took me out on a romantic date on January 6, 2009, because I would be leaving soon to spend a semester of school in Washington D.C. While at The Melting Pot, a well-known fondue restaurant, he got up to use the restroom. Really, he talked to our servers about getting a rose to give me my diamond ring on. They instead suggested that he give them the ring to put in my salad or to bring out with dessert. He chose to have them bring it out with dessert. So, after dinner, they brought our chocolate fondue out and put it on the table, and then one server said, "We have one more drink for you sir." Matt walked around the corner and came back to the table with a black tray filled with flower petals and strawberries cut into hearts. In the center of the tray there was a martini glass with more petals inside . . . along with a gorgeous diamond ring customized by Matt at Andrew's Jewelers. He had me scoot to the end of the booth where he was down on one knee, and he proposed! When we left, we danced along to a romantic song in the parking lot. It was perfect.

Source:

http://www.andrewsjewelers.com/rateproposal.php?id=29

No comments:

Post a Comment