Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'M IN LOVE by jasmine schoch


A Commercial Worth Watching

Since I will be out of town tomorrow for my Friday blog post, I thought I would update early and give you guys this sweet engagement story to check out:

Every Thursday night, my girlfriend and I would tape 'Friends', and then watch it together over the weekend.

I took the tape, and during a commercial on the tape, I edited in a 'Special News Bulletin' announcement that I took from another tape.

Right after the news bulletin announcement, I edited in a tape of myself, telling her how much I loved her, and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

While she was watching the taping that weekend, I excused myself to the bathroom a few minutes earlier and changed into the same tuxedo that I was wearing in the tape.

I got the ring ready, and walked back into the room just as my little speech was finishing, I bent to one knee, and asked her the question again… "Will you marry me?"

Her answer was an enthusiastic "YES!"

Source:

http://www.engagementringsandthings.com/weddingengagement_proposals_stories.htm

http://www.wedaholic.com/images/design/proposalclipart.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment