Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Goodbye Spring Hello Summer





























This is a wedding I designed at Roblar Winery in Santa Ynez. Joanna and Cooper were such an amazing and beautiful couple. I was very honored and blessed to be a part of their special day. The day was full of beautiful spring floral such as peony, ranunculous, hydrangea, roses, and camellia. I would like to thank the my fellow vendors who were just FAB! Coordinator, Maren Parson, of Maren Parson's Events was SUCH an amazing pleasure to work with. She has style, grace and good face.:) She is also organized, cool, calm and collected- I just LOVE HER!! She also bought us snacks and water to knosh on!! Beta at and her awesome staff at Roblar, Great food and SOOO accommodating. Last but certainly not least, Miss Jasmine Star, an awesome photographer and SUCH a sweetheart!. Please Enjoy her breathtaking photos of the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment