Friday, May 29, 2009

It was a "Pure Joy"




Last night I had the privilege to join my fellow event colleagues at a grand celebration at Pure Joy Catering, honoring their two newest event managers , Toby and Patrick! I had the best time. They graciously served us mango margaritas (I had too many..), Wine and delicious passed hors d'oeuvres. We got to hang out in the kitchen as Chef Jerry served us right out of the oven, in their beautiful new building! Lynette La mere, (owner) has truly made her mark as a business women and her love for food and people generously shines through. Personally, I just love the heck out of her!!!! Pure Joy's buffet presentations are always so beautiful, and as a designer I always appreciate it. Please visit Pure Joy on the web at http://www.purejoycatering.com/ and set up an appointment, you will NOT be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Nico, thank you for the kind words, you are also such a pleasure to work with, so many of our most spectacular events have your name on them.
    Lynette, Pure Joy

    ReplyDelete