Friday, May 29, 2009

What moron decided that dessert should'nt be first??!! - Nico




For those of you who know me, know about my huge sweet tooth. My luck , I'll end diabetic or something.. Anyway I wanted to send some BLOG LOVE to my dear dear friend, Jessica Foster of Jessica Foster Confections. Jessica is AMAZING and her chocolate truffles are to DIE for. I had the unforgettable chance to spend an afternoon with Jessica in her kitchen. She fed me samples as I watched her, (covered elbow to elbow in chocolate) go through the several step truffle making process. Jessica, puts her heart and soul into each dainty delicious treat and you can taste it in every single bite. Her chocolates are a perfect favor for your wedding guests and her "favor" presentation is ADORABLE! She will match the ribbon and the box to suit your wedding theme.You'll find unique flavors like "White Chocolate Rose" and "Milk Chocolate Cinnamon Apple" I just LOVE HER!! Check out her website at http://www.jessicafosterconfections.com

No comments:

Post a Comment