Friday, June 19, 2009

I'M IN LOVE by jasmine schoch













A Country Proposal...

Here is a fantastically creative engagement story that I thought you all would enjoy:

My "new" fiance stayed with me on Saturday night. When I awoke on Sunday morning he was gone. I walked into my room to look for him, but what I found was a little heart shaped box. On the top of the box was the letter "I". Inside the box were rules, a piece of a puzzle, and instructions. The instructions told me where to go next. I went to the second location and found another box with instructions and another puzzle piece in it. On the second box was the letter "L". The process repeated and I had to find boxes, "O" and "V". The Box with the letter "E" on it was at my best friends house and the instructions told me to put the puzzle together and find the missing piece. Our first date was a Colts game, the picture was him in front of the stadium. I had to drive to Indy to the stadium to find him. When I arrive he was waiting outside the gate with the last box that had the letter "U" on it. When I opened it he pushed play on a boom box. Our song is Taylor Swift: Love Story. At the end of the song it says, and he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring. He did just that and sang the song to me. It was the sweetest day ever!


Source:

http://www.andrewsjewelers.com/rateproposal.php?id=35
http://www.irresistible-force.com/images/template/wedding/proposal_1.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment