Friday, February 6, 2009

Let it snow!


Growing up in Santa Barbara, I've never been exposed to the snow because during the winter months we are usually at the beach. During my stay in New York I've been thinking about how beautiful snow would be to incorporate into a winter wedding or event. So the question is
"How do we make it snow in sunny Santa Barbara?"
Well My friends, I have the answer! An evaporated snow machine. This machine silently blows out "snow" that evaporates within 10 seconds before hitting the ground. Creating a beautiful illusion of snow without the mess or cold. Imagine how breathtaking it would be to recite your vows in the snow? The machine is also adjustable. Whether you want a light and graceful sprinkle or even a heavy blizzard. The evaporating snow machine is available at www.Partymachines.com

No comments:

Post a Comment