Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spray God.


I have an obsession with hairspray, spray paint, spray glue, spray glitter, leaf shine spray and pretty much anything that sprays. (I'm Sorry Green people!!) Let me also be clear that this obsession is in an artsy, overly creative, obsessed with work kind of way NOT in a druggie, tweaker, east LA kind of way (Please, I wear a mask!). Today I took my obsession to a whole other level and killed a spider with my can of hairspray. I hate spiders, love hairspray and yes ladies and gents I am an insect murderer.

1 comment:

  1. LOL you are the best! I dont leave home without my can of Big Sexy Hairspray... I have a can in my car, in my purse, in the bathrooms, in my hubby's car, in my briefcase, you get the point... although I havent used it to kill a spider - I DO love it for my hair, now I will have to try it on the spiders!

    ReplyDelete