Friday, February 6, 2009

New York City Ballet




What most of you don't know about me is what a huge ballet fan I am. I started taking ballet classes at the age of 18. I danced 4 hours a day, 5 days a week into my twenties. As I battled with my weight it became apparent that I could never dance professionally. The art of ballet will always be in my heart as I still take classes for fun.

Tonight I have the amazing opportunity to see the New York City Ballet perform here in NYC at the Lincoln center. I am SO excited!!! I will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

  1. Nico - glad to see that you are experiencing NYC' it sounds like you are having a ton of fun! Be safe, love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Nico! I trained with the New York City Ballet when I was a teenager. It is such a beautiful art form. Must be why your work is so fun and fabulous : )

    ReplyDelete