Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Warmin' Up!!!







As I continued my journey through the city, I started getting a bit chilly. I walked past a Chocolate Shop called " Max Brenner, Chocolate by The Bald Man" It looked toasty and seemed like a lovely place to warm up. Well I had NO idea what I was in for. First, I took a window side table, to admire the street traffic,as it turns out I didn't look out once. I ordered a Mexican hot chocolate which came in a "Hug Mug". The mug is to be held with both hands and be sipped out of the spout. The Waitress asked me if I would like breakfast and I declined till I saw the menu. WOO HOO! You can order, chocolate pizza, chocolate bagels, chocolate omeletts, eggs, bacon, you name it!!! The waitress recommended the Chocolate tutti fruity Belgian waffles with chocolate drizzle and caramelized banana slices, "I surrender!!!!" As some of you know, I've been trying to lose weight but...... Forgive me father , I have SINNED:)

4 comments:

  1. that sounds amazing!!! you can eat all you want just take carb blocker with it and you are 500 calories less....best invention ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know what to say!!!! I want to go! I want a HUG MUg...I want Chocolate waffles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUUUMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!Where do you get the carb blocker? I want to be THERE SO BAD.. I'm flying out tonight (IN MY DREAMS), INSTEAD I'M STUCK IN TEACHERLAND!!! Blow kisses all over the city for me! I love you, miss you my darling son! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is MY FAVORITE restaurant in the WORLD! No joke. You should have tried the peanut butter chocolate cup - ridiculous!!!!

    ReplyDelete